Sunday, September 11, 2005

Work - Life Balance

This whole concept, that work and life should be in balance, as if they are bound to be separate, or even opposite, is fundamentally wrong, flawed from the inside out.

Rather, if my work is what I love to do, or be, something I am passionate about, something that resounds with the core of my being, then that is life.

If work is anything but that, as it has been from time to time for me, then how to balance my 'life' and my 'work' is the wrong question; I should ask "how do I find or invent work which, step by step, more and more, resonates with my heartbeat".

If I detect a 'work-life balance' issue looming, I know that there is indeed something wrong. Time to change the direction or execution of my work to reflect the direction of my life.

Myofascial Release Clinic UK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home