Friday, October 07, 2005

Is the 100th monkey on its way?

Oh my word, strange things are happening. Over at Jing Massage one of the new, new tutors who is in the process of being extensively trained by Rachel and Meg is back home at the other end of the country and reporting unwinding happening under her hands. She has *not* (yet?) done our MFR foundation course! Myofascial release gets plenty of mention in the advanced massage courses... maybe this seems to be starting things happening for her.

This is such powerful stuff, but she seems to have coped admirably and emailed Rache, describing multiple energy releases in several clients, unwinding, unwinding herself, all entirely new experiences for her, and finishing "...and what should I do now"? Well, there's only one answer - get stuck in! (And get yourself booked on one of our MFR Foundation courses - it helps to have support and theoretical and practical background knowledge if you are embarking on this journey).

Talking about the MFR courses, our new schedule for 2006 is being worked out at this very moment and will be posted ASAP, including MFR Foundation courses and MFR Advanced I, plus some extras such as MFR for fibroomyalgia and CFS. Email me if you are interested.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 pm, Blogger Cheryl said...

Dear Anne Cruikshank, when I say your name in full I feel I ought to know it from somewhere. It doesn't help that I live just up the road from Brighton.

You struck a chord with me when you commented on my blog (thank you) - floating between spaces - very evocative.

Sounds like a mixture of NLP, holisitic therapy and healing/auric work?

Will definitely bookmark your blog because I want to read lots more and get a clear idea.

Off to hunt the 100th monkey - ie gonna surf here for a bit.

 
At 3:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MFR Is such a powerful tool. I agree whole heartedly with your post. I use it regularly in my practice in NYC. It works so well to release chronic holding patterns thereby freeing the person to "unwind" literally! I love your blog and will be by to visit it more often! Lizabeth Gottsegen, NYC Medical Massage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home